The Ministry of Industry of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
The Ministry of Industry of the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic is the executive body pursuing a state policy in the field of power engineering, construction, transportation, highways management and administering such branches as metallurgy, electrical engineering, machine-building and metal-working, instrument-making, furniture-making, light industry, processing industry, chemicals, construction, transportation and highways management.
160 enterprises are under the supervision of the ministry. A share of industrial enterprises in gross domestic product is 50%, every third person in the republic is engaged in industry.
The Ministry of industry consists of five main Boards:
1. Principal Board of industry
Deputy Minister, Head of the Principal Board of industry – Panasenko Valeriy Vladimirovich;
The Board of industry coordinates the functioning of industrial enterprises in the field of efficient use of the public property, the increase in production, financial support of enterprises; it elaborates and takes measures of state support and encouragement of domestic manufacturers.
The structure of the Principal Board of industry:
The Board of development and reorganization of industry:
1. department of machine-building and electric engineering;
2. department of light and furniture-making industry;
3. department of development of foreign economic relations and protection of manufacturers
2. Principal Board on power engineering
Deputy Minister, Head of the Principal Board of power engineering – Maksimenko Ivan Prokofievich
The Principal Board on power engineering coordinates the activity of entities engaged in power engineering, provides elaboration and implementation of state programmes of power security of the state.
3. Principal Board on construction
Deputy Minister, Head of the Principal Board on construction – Kitoraga Aleksander Andreevich
The Principal Board on construction coordinates the activity of enterprises and organizations engaged in construction, provides harmonious development of settlements, their social and engineering infrastructure, control development of construction and municipal economy.
The structure of the Principal Board on construction:
1. The Board on construction and industrial enterprises producing construction materials:
- department of engineering projects, town-planning, licensing and examination;
- department on construction production and reformation
2. The Board of municipal housing policy:
- department of housing and municipal economy;
- technical department
3. Principal Board on transportation and highways
Deputy Minister, Head of the Principal Board on transportation and highways – Makoviy Vitaliy Ivanovich
The Principal Board on transportation and highways administers transportation and highways branches providing safe, efficient and stable functioning of transport means and highways.
The structure of the Principal Board on transportation and highways:
1. The Board on transportation:
- department of transportation;
- department of rail transportation
2. The Board of highways:
- highways department;
- department of contract works
4. Principal financial and economic Board
Deputy Minister, Head of the Principal financial and economic Board – Danilenko Lubov Ivanovna
The Principal Board on economy and finance administers the functioning of enterprises and organizations engaged in industry, power engineering, construction, transportation; draws up and implements economic methods of management of entities engaged in economic activity.
The structure of the Principal Board on economy and finance:
1. The Board on economy and finance
- department of the economic analysis;
- auditing department;
- accounting department
2. The Board on movement and valuation of property:
- department on valuation of property;
- department on management of property.
Leading enterprises under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry:
1. The Closed Joint-stock company “Moldavian steelworks” is a modern high-productivity plant producing rolled iron and steel billets.
Address: 5500, Rybnitsa, Industrial’naya Street, 1
Phone: (37355) 30838, 40019, 20337, 32692
Fax: (37355) 42310
2. The state-owned company “Moldavcabel” produces a wide range of cable articles for different purposes.
Address: 3300, Bendery, Industrial’naya Street, 10
Phone: (37332) 24116
3. The joint-stock company “Elektromash” is specialized in producing equipment for fuel industry, power engineering, mining industry, chemicals and other branches.
Address: 3300, Tiraspol, Sakrier Street, 1
Phone: (37333) 33259, 51898
Fax: (37333) 51970, 33253
Teletype: 315251 ALFA
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www. elmash.idknet.com
4. The closed joint-stock company “Moldavizolit” produces a wide range of foil-copper clad dielectrics.
Address: 3300, Tiraspol, Shevchenko Street, 90
Phone: (37333) 34228, 32092, 32043
Fax: (37333) 35133, 32092, 32043, 34198
5. The state-owned company “Plant of foundry machines “Litmash”
The plant currently produces three basic groups of machinery and equipment that include:
- die casting machines and related equipment with a locking force range from 160 t
to 2.000 t;
- plastic automatic injection molding machines with an injection volume from 75 cm3
to 7500 cm3;
- - equipment, lines for making plastic shoes, molded soles.
It has an excellent reputation as the recognized die casting industry leader.
Address: 3300, Tiraspol, Sakrier Street, 2v
Phone: (37333) 34361
Fax: (37333) 34097
6. The closed joint company “Tirotex”
It is a leading enterprise of a textile industry producing a great variety of cotton fabric and garments.
Address: 3300, Tiraspol, Oktyabr’sky promuzel
Phone: (37333) 35574, 42370
Fax: (37333) 43316
7. Main enterprises of a sewing industry producing a wide range of garments:
The closed joint-stock company “Odema”
Address: 3300, Tiraspol, Lunacharsky Street, 24
Phone: (37333) 33225, 31229
Fax: (37333) 33225
The firm “Vestra”
3200, Bendery, Lazo Street, 16
Phone: (37332) 22414, 20503
Fax: (37332) 22414, 23360
8. Main enterprises of shoe-making industry, producers of a wide range of footwear:
The joint-stock company “Floare”
Address: Bendery, Kommunisticheskaya Street, 181
Phone: (37332) 4-90-30, 2-8567
Fax: (37332) 23363
9. The furniture-making industry is represented by five enterprises united in the Association of furniture-makers
Address: 3300, Tiraspol, Shevchenko Street, 66
Phone: (37333) 43571
Fax: (37333) 30533
10. The closed joint-stock company “MHEPS” (Moldavian hydro-electric power station) supplies the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic and the Republic of Moldova with electricity.
Address: 3300, Dnestrovsk
Phone: (37379) 79359, 79367
Fax: (37379) 79101, 79131
11. The limited liability company “Tiraspoltransgas” transports natural gas from the Russian Federation to the Balkans, supplies Pridnestrovie with natural gas.
Address: 3300, Tiraspol, Oktyabr’skaya promzona
Address: Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, Tiraspol, 25 October Street, 114
Phone: (37330) 32034, 34415, 34025